<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/87553813267321085?origin\x3dhttp://spid3rlover.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2692550877092488277&blogName=aadeliine-x&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥Wednesday, February 4, 2009
11:31 PM

Today, went to skul...
Feed a skinny dog in my skul..

Pj period..
Played badminton for awhile..
Then went and feed and played wif the dog..
It's ugly..but cute eh..
It won't bite or chase after human...it's very timid..
I think the leg is hurt..hmmm..

Oh ya, before that very boh song wif the same prefect..
I didn't bring tie on that day..
Then she wanna write down my name..asked me how to spell..
My friend tell her very very nice edi.. T-O-B-Y-N-
I just don't care la..Then she go and shout at my friend o.
Say i'm not asking you..
Then asked again..friend kena marah again..
Then i let her see my name tag la..so pek cek..
I wanna put down my things she kept blocking the way o..


Then nvm, she asked me wat class am i *i wasn't lining up in my class*
Then i juz push her away..went and line up in my class..
She kept asking wor..wat class are u..
I never answer her..
I'm asking wat class are you..SHE SHOUT AT ME, MAN~!~!
She very stupid la..i lining up in this class then this is my class la..so shit~!~!
After that i shouted back at her :" WAT LA~!~!U DUMB-ASS~!~!"
*I've said more la..but forget edi o.o..all i know is that i was very angry at that moment..
She ownself wanna kena marah one, eh..my friend tell her soo nice edi...she scold her for wat..
Then i think she felt scare edi becoz she quickly tune down her voice^^
Then say she again:"i'm asking wat class are you." *still wan ask -.- pek cek
Very funny lol..she shorty than me still shout so loud at me for wat?!!! -.-

After that, went home..
Quickly prepared myself for gathering for the last night wif my bro..T___T
Bathed.ate a lil.
Amy was at my house edi..
Then Asha, Angeline came..then.......

Most of them came edi..
So we started eating since Billy's tummy was making noises o.o
Eat.eat.eat.
Other ppl came..
Then everyone shared their own thoughts/talks...
After that, Billy prayed a short prayer..
Snapped some photos..
I'm so uglyyyy in the photo, man..
I wish i can delete it T__T
Then some of them went home..
After that, Amy say's her mom can't come..
So my bro & mom send them home..

Yeah..now i'm taking a can of Malta..hehe^^
Mom not in so drink lol...




*THAT'S ALL FOR THE NIGHT AND DAY
BUT I'M SURE GONNA MISS MY BRO
I HOPE THE DAY WILL PASS SLOWLY*

i love you for all i could (: