<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/87553813267321085?origin\x3dhttp://spid3rlover.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2692550877092488277&blogName=aadeliine-x&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥Thursday, May 28, 2009
10:29 PM

Yeah!
Last day of exam, yesterday Art, draw about inside the ocean,so ugly, coz not much time left, so simply paint. But my friend say nice..dunno lah~

Today, Chinese, Art(paper 1) and Geografi.
Wah O_O
Chinese sot one, actually I don't wan to write one. But..the time... 2 hours -.-
So i just take a look loh, but i see..hmmm, try to do la.
So ended up doing it "=.=
Section D,
1st choic, if you're an inventor, wat would u invent..
I put robot, robot dog, and a machine that can help to pick rubbish..haha =D
Smart??I discuss wif my friend one =D teacher also don't wan to choi us..hAhA.
I write until 304 words ler.
My friend write until 600 over words. Sot.

Eelin invent bout pills.
1. Dead person will come to life after eating it.
2. If a drug addict/smoker take the pills, it can help to control them. My idea ler =D
3. From short become very tall.
4. If ur skin not nice then u eat the pills skin will become nice. My idea again =D
5. Another one, eat edi will become invisible.'Geng' My idea again =P
Got another of my friend, more 'geng'.
Say invent a broom that can ownself sweep floor..Haha. 'Geng'..

Oh ya, i juz found out that..that.. I FAILED MY MATH, again??
I not sure, but i think so it's that marks becoz everyone kept pointing at it!!!
And my marks is, is..........................................................26%

WoooHooo~SHIT
Dead...soO dead..
Put the blame on teacher XD

Anyway, today in class, got 2 boys fighting.
Indian vs Malay.
The 'show' was quite awesome!
Juz beside me.
I not sure wat really happened.
I think the Indian go and say the Malay 'pundei?', then the Malay boy don't like so dunno wat. I wasn't paying attention coz i was chatting wif Eelin.
Then he went and sit down. Then the Indian boy dunno why also, ran and push/bit him.
Then the Malay boy push and bit the Indian lu~
Then fight fight fight. Teacher in class o. o.o
The Indian gave the Malay teakwondo kick, but hit a bit only. Aik!
Then fight fight lu~
Then another Malay, got gang one ler, went and hit the Indian back. 'Geng'
Then the teacher, young but fierce, shouted!
Then all quiet down.
The Malay boy very angry, eye bongkak. LOL
Actually he planned to call help, after skul bash the Indian, but the teacher say, if she heard any fighting from both of them, she'll bash both of them also. LOL
Teacher also fight. But i believe she'll do that, coz she talk/act really like a gangster.
That time pj, girls didn't bring folio, she hold the scissors and hit the table wif the blade. Scary, macam mau bunuh orang saja.
But after skul peaceful la.
The 'show' really interesting, but Thank God i wasn't hurt since i was sooo close to the incident.

I don't get it, as far as i know, both of them won't terburu-buru one.
Both also quite a good student. But dunno why...suddenly..
If u ask me who will win if 1 on 1, i'll say the Indian, coz he learn teakwondo one, somemore quite pro one.
If gang vs gang, Malay surely win. Malay gang too big, I know one. LOL
If Malay vs Chinese?? That i dunno lu~
Malay gang a lot, Chinese gang: 21,24,36, 181(chop people one). Haha.
*Syok~

Oh, today ate ice-cream again, my fav: rootbeer. soo long didn't eat. Today ate 4 stick ler..haha

Ummm, nothing much edi for today.
End here..
Bye bye~


i love you for all i could (: