<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/87553813267321085?origin\x3dhttp://spid3rlover.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2692550877092488277&blogName=aadeliine-x&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥Thursday, May 7, 2009
11:57 PM

Yesterday, I saw you, but i couldn't recognize you.
Today i saw you again.. Felt so happy.
Feel like snapping your pictures. But i know you won't allow me.
Why?
Becoz of the past. Becoz of it. Becoz of the same mistakes I did to you over and over again. Becoz i kept bullying you last time.

But, can't u juz forget bout it? Can't u juz accept my apologies? Can't you forgive me?

Is it that hard to be your friend? Is it that hard to forget the pass I did to u? Is it that hard to juz reply my messages? Is it that long I've got to wait to be your friend, til something happen that you'll only forgive me? Is it the first time u hate someone, and so much, and it's me? Is it a burden to you to avoid from me at certain moment?

If that's the case, it's ok. If u can't forget bout it and u can't forgive me. Then it's alright.
Becoz I know even if I plead a thousand times, I know that it wouldn't change your mind...

If that's the case, forget bout ALL the things I messaged to you before. Juz forget bout it.


i love you for all i could (: