<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/87553813267321085?origin\x3dhttp://spid3rlover.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2692550877092488277&blogName=aadeliine-x&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥Saturday, June 20, 2009
3:33 PM

Oh! I strained my right ankle yesterday in school!!

I was running down the stairs, all of a sudden, i was blur wif wat i saw, 4 steps, or 5 steps?
Without thinking where to land also, i jumped!! I jumped and landed wif my knees landing on the ground. Ouch!
Go ahead, i know you're laughing, but it isn't funny. I dunno how, i just strained my ankle.
OW! Right then, i thought that it was broken. Not that i can't feel anything, but it hurts til it's like sooo numb!
After my dear saw wat happened, she quickly carry me. That's why she's the last one that held my hands. =D
I was struggleling to get up becoz it really hurts!!

Later on, i went and sat wif my friends. Just wanna take a rest. My ankle still hurts. But faking a smile becoz my other friends dunno anything.
After that my dear went and sit wif her real dear. They chat til very happy lu~
HYS also came and sit wif my friend. They made a lovely couple =D
Then, i kept chatting wif my darling. Tell her my ankle hurts. But didn't elaborate the incident.

Finally, school finished!! I asked my friends to help me take my bag lu. I cannot walk.
Then I went and wait for them at the foyer.
Every step that i take is like stepping on a sharp knife!! My bones inside HURTS!
Went back home, my mom saw me limping, ask me wat happen i say nothing lu~
That's why i didn't wan to go to church. I really can't walk. Walk up/down the stairs kept hopping only. So tiring.

Unlucky me!! D=
Swell already =(
Didn't make it for koko just now =[
Haiz~



i love you for all i could (: