<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/87553813267321085?origin\x3dhttp://spid3rlover.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2692550877092488277&blogName=aadeliine-x&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥Thursday, August 13, 2009
9:26 PM

Today Seni teacher didn't come[Hurray!]. So me and my class Joanna decided to jump from the half floor. She jumped first, only i jump. I was actually arguing wif her who to jump first, coz so long didn't jump edi, so feeling a lil scare. Second time she jump again, then i also stupid stupid jump lu, haha. Fun ler!!

Now chatting wif one of my friend, so funny!!
I asked her to help me catch 5 cockroaches, she say lizard wan? I say ok lu, alive one. She asked whether wan snail, i say ok. Haha, then she went and find wif her kakaks, really got snail. Haha, so funny. Her kakaks, brother and grandfather now searching and catching for insects, haha. Now still catching lizard i think, haha, dunno whether got frog boh. *laughs hard

I ask her whether got grasshopper, she ask me in malay called wat, i say lalang i think. I asked Shevita, she say rumput lompat *laughs hard
I also asked my friend to catch a fly and 2 red ants to do an experiment. Hope she got it!
Now she catching dragonfly, but fly away edi==

Lame ler this post. Haha

i love you for all i could (: