<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/87553813267321085?origin\x3dhttp://spid3rlover.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2692550877092488277&blogName=aadeliine-x&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥Saturday, November 28, 2009
9:21 PM

Have you ever answered people meanly or sarcastically?
If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are!
If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this tag
Rule :Respond to these as sarcastic / mean as you can....

If an annoying person says :

1) I am cute.
Heh, as cute as a piglet :P

2) I am the most beautiful / handsome person in the world.
Even a monkey has a better look than you.

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
Haha, you bankrupt ah, surely extra famous.

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled.
Cheh, i'm multi-hot-skilled[watever meaning, lol].

5) You don't know me? I am an artist; I have albums.
But me and my friends don't know you O.O don't be sad yeah?


If an annoying pretty woman / handsome man says :

1) I know you like me.
Yeap, too bad i don't love you, how pathetic.

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
Sorry, i was looking through you. I was actually staring at the hot guy at the back, don't misunderstood yeah?

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
Even if i'm your type, you're not.

4) Unless you are rich, don't dream that I will get a ride with you!
If i'm rich, i rather ride with a pop star.

5) Look, I am pretty / handsome; I can make people hate you!
I am rich, i can ask people to seal your mouth.


If an annoying extremely ugly woman / man says :

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
Not really, pretty and ugly doesn't blend.

2) May I have your cellphone number?
My father's a police, you can call the police station and find me.

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night.
My time is fully occupied with my boy friend :P

4) What do you like about me?
Your pig nose :D

5) I want you to say : I am pretty / handsome and you like me sooooo much!
I wan you to say: I am prettier than you, i know being jealous ain't gonna change anything.


If your enemy says :

1) Hi, bitch!
Ello dumb dumb.

2) You smell like shit!
Go see doctor and ask him to inject perfume into your nose.

3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
I know you say this becoz you're jealous of me.

4) What an ugly creature you are!
You big ass buffalo.

5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
You kick my ass you'll fall becoz when the race start, i'll be running already, it's impossible to kick someone with 1 leg, use ur brain, dummy..


Tag 5 humans:
Tobias
Shevita
Sin Yee
Weini
Jas Min

i love you for all i could (: