<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/87553813267321085?origin\x3dhttp://spid3rlover.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2692550877092488277&blogName=aadeliine-x&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥Sunday, November 1, 2009
9:30 PM

When i'm dull,
fill my day with your laughter,
for I long to see your smile.

When you're dull,
never to feel so,
for I am waiting to share with you the love I have.

When I fall sick,
be beside me all day long,
and i'll do the same to you,
caring for you with all the love I have.

If I die,
never to fill the day with tears,
for I can't bare to see you bleeding in pain.

When i'm gone,
never feel lonesome,
for you know that i'll always be in your heart.

If it's you that's gone,
i'll bury you in my heart forever,
and i'll do whatever it takes to make you feel safe again.

When i'm lost,
guide me,
and save me with your prayer.

Whenever you feel cold,
allow me to hold you,
and embrace you,
giving you all the warmth that you've been longing for.

When you need me,
whisper my name,
and my soul will search for you.

i love you for all i could (: