<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/87553813267321085?origin\x3dhttp://spid3rlover.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2692550877092488277&blogName=aadeliine-x&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥Saturday, May 22, 2010
11:47 PM

Haven't blog for quite some time, and I really feel speechless..
Can somebody like tag me? Because if not, I really have no idea wat to blog about, and you guys will be reading junks, or maybe nothing.
Wait, I think I could create my own tag, again. But it's gonna take me some time, so forget bout it.
Maybe I could insert photos. Like wat? Forget bout it.
Maybe I could post video clips. It'll take a long while. Nvm, forget bout it.

Lately has been using facebook A LOT. Probably nothing to do. Serious, why do people enjoy going facebook? All you do is see people's photos, adding friends or strangers, posting comments, playing childish games like PET SOCIETY, giving a gift that doesn't even exist to someone, bla bla bla....
Don't you think that's boring? I rather google junks than to do those lame stuff you know. If your life's all about facebook-ing, then you're really weird and insane.

Anyway, nothing to blog about already, signing off...


i love you for all i could (: