<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/87553813267321085?origin\x3dhttp://spid3rlover.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2692550877092488277&blogName=aadeliine-x&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥Wednesday, June 2, 2010
11:53 PM

All Out Of Money by Me

I'm lying thinking with my head filled with worries
Thinking of you till I cry
I really need you but what else can I do
Tormented and torn apart
I wish I could carry your smell and your luck
For times when I wanted you so much
It would make me believe what you can do to me
When I don't even know myself, don't even know myself

I'm all out of money, I'm so miserable without you
I know you love me too, so can you please come back
I'm all out of money, I'm so miserable without you
I can't be too late to say that I really need you

I want you to come back and take me away
Away from this miserable life

I'm reaching to get you, are you feeling it too
Does this feeling seem oh so nice
And would you come back if I ask you to
Because I really need you deperately
There's no easy way, it gets crazier each day
Please come back because i'm begging you, begging you

I'm all out of money, I'm so miserable without you
I know you love me too, so can you please come back
I'm all out of money, I'm so miserable without you
I can't be too late to say that I really need you


Oh, when will you come back?
When will you come back?
Oh, when will you come back?
When will you come back?

I'm all out of money, I'm so miserable without you
I know you love me too, so can you please come back
I'm all out of money, I'm so miserable without you
I can't be too late to say that I really need you
(3x)

i love you for all i could (: