<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/87553813267321085?origin\x3dhttp://spid3rlover.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2692550877092488277&blogName=aadeliine-x&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Faadeliine-x.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥Friday, June 4, 2010
11:06 PM

=Final day of skul=


Went to skul today, class so empty. Finally Esther reached at 9.30am, chatted for awhile, watched 'A Walk To Remember' halfway, then asked my mom to pick me. Too boring in skul

Went home.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Make yourself at home.
Esther: Yeah, sure. *went to my room and open my wardrobe
Me: Eh, don't open la >_<
Esther: Aiya, nvm la. You asked me to make myself at home ma.
Me: =.=
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that, sis and Mae Gern finally came home. Got ready, went to Sunway for ice-skating.
Long time never skate, so boring @.@
But, lol, Esther introduced 3 friends to me, pro skaters =_=
(Esther, your friends so pro why you cannot skate ler? xD)
Ahhh, while chatting wif Esther and her friends, a malay girl fell down and pushed me, and I fell too, my knee hits the ice, thank goodness the pain didn't last long @.@

--------------------------------------------------------------------
*flashback

I remembered once, part of my face swell becoz my face hit the ice. I was unconscious for few minutes. When I finally open my eyes, I was sitting on the bench, no idea who pushed me, how did I fell, it was so terribly.
Lesson: Never daydream while skating -.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After skating, teman Esther play basketball, then play table hockey. Lost to her so teruk.
After that, ate at KFC wif sis and friends. Played archery after that, I think I twisted a lil of my back...
Then went to arcade and played racing car. No offence, Sunway arcade sucks @.@ All the things rosak, cannot play
My sis saw me:"Hey, Nicole outside, you saw her?" Me:"WHERE?" Sis:"Outside the arcade"
Quickly went and searched for her, cannot see her. So sad la, I miss my formal skulmates :(

After that, said bye to Esther, then go lepak wif sis and her friends.
Bought a new crab :)
Hope it won't die so easily -.-




-End of outing

i love you for all i could (: